Don’t put off your eye care anymore!
We are open and have taken many steps to make your in-person visit safe.
Wear a Mask
Cleaning and Disinfecting
- Face masks required for all patients and staff
- Reduced number of people in offices for social distancing
- Continual sanitizing of patient exam rooms and common areas
- Multiple Hand sanitizing stations available
Patients check-in from their car
Temperature checks prior to patients and staff entry
Patients screened prior to their appointment for fever, symptoms of COVID19, exposure to anyone with COVID-19, & travel outside of the state
Plexiglas shields to protect patients and staff
Patients asked to enter the office alone unless there are special needs to consider
- Is it safe to have eye surgery during this pandemic?
Yes, every eye procedure has risks with or without a pandemic. These risks are typically very mild. We have taken the recommendations from the state, local, and government agencies along with our Physicians to ensure your safety for all our various eye care procedures. Eye surgery should not make you more susceptible to acquiring COVID-19. Of course, we would continue to recommend that our patients follow the CDC guidelines for protecting themselves against COVID-19 after any eye surgery.