Thank you for choosing Horizon Eye Care for your vision care needs. Below you will find information to help with your scheduled appointment or place a contact lens order.
Click here to enroll in our Portal if you do not have a token number. ENROLL in our Patient Portal
We accept all major credit cards.
Horizon participates with most health insurance companies and vision plans. Please be sure to bring your insurance card and, if necessary, a referral to your scheduled appointment. Our staff is very helpful in obtaining additional information to assist you in making the process as easy as possible.
If you are interested in a service not covered by your insurance company, Horizon Eye Care also offers a payment plan through Care Credit. Click the logo on the right to complete an online application.
What to Bring/Forms
- To enroll in our Patient Portal use: https://www.nextmd.com/Enroll/TermsAndConditions.aspx?practiceId=696b7d56-ee56-45ef-b33d-d7e747ce267c
- Please bring your insurance information with you along with your referral if you need one.
- If you wear glasses or contact lenses, bring them with you.
- Please bring your health history including a list of medications, allergies and past surgeries.
The following forms can be downloaded to your computer and printed at home. By filling out these forms ahead of time, you will save a significant amount of time during your visit. Please be prepared to provide this information to our office along with your current medical insurance information. If you have any questions when filling out these forms, please do the best you can and our staff will assist you with your questions on the day of your visit.
Note: These files are in PDF format. If you do not have Adobe® Reader® on your computer, you can download it for free by clicking here or on the Get Adobe Reader icon.
Horizon Eye Care now has a new Patient Portal. A secure way of electronically communicating with our staff as well as access to your patient health record.
New Patient Survey
Our New Patient Survey is accessible through your Patient Portal.
What to Expect
- You can expect to be here about 1 to 1 1/2 hrs.
- Any fees not covered by your insurance will be due at time of visit, which includes co payments.
- Many vision exams include a dilated exam where they check for glaucoma and other underlying eye conditions. Please bring a pair of sunglasses with you.
All Horizon offices have parking available and are handicap accessible. Your county social services offers free transportation to patients and bus stops are close to each office. County transportation includes:
Cape May County